- Last Updated on Monday, 14 February 2022 16:57
The Museum of the World Ocean has resumed visitor service at the lighthouse in Zalivino Settlement. The old lighthouse is opened for visiting on Saturdays and Sundays from 11.00 to 16.00. You are welcome to go up circular stairs to the top of the light tower and observe the scope of the Curonian Lagoon and our tour guides are going to tell you about the history of lighthouse service and light-keeper’s work. As well, there is a gift shop on the territory of the lighthouse, where you can buy presents for your family & friends, including an exclusive souvenir – the Apple of Zalivino. There is also a special guest area with a hearth, where you can get warm and drink a cup of tea. See you at the lighthouse!
- adult - 200 RUB
- reduced - 150 RUB
- child (aged 6 to 16) - 100 RUB
- child (aged 3 to 6) - 50 RUB
Please, buy your tickets on the museum website or at a ticket office of the lighthouse. No QR-code is needed. Children and teenagers up to 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Kids up to 6 years old are not allowed to the light tower.
Address: Zalivino Settlement, Polesskiy District, Kaliningrad Region.
We would like to kindly remind that the museum together with the Blagoustroistvo I Vzaimopomoshch Charity Foundation continue fundraising for the lighthouse restoration as a
maritime cultural heritage object.
The funds will contribute to:
- survey and design work
- restoration of lost elements of the buildings and constructions
- restoration and overhaul of the light tower, light-keeper’s house and meteorological mast with navigation signs
- repairs of the old moorage and dredging operations
- territory improvement
- creation of an exhibition devoted to the history of navigation and lighthouse service in the region.
The works started in 2020 and on June 8, 2021, the light shone for the first time after a long period. The rest of the activities are continued: territory improvement, restoration of the lighthouse complex constructions, creation of an exhibition and other works.